Claim your 0.75h CE/CME Credit Here
What best describes your title?
Non-Clinician Research Coordinator
cardiologist (heart failure)
emergency medicine specialist
critical care specialist
primary care provider
Where are you based?
How did you FIRST hear about our tweetorials?
found it on Twitter searching in subject area
found it on twitter searching for CE/CME
found it on Twitter by following individual influencer
found it on Twitter by following institutional influencer
How many years have you been in practice?
How many patients do you typically see each month?
1. Per the US Renal Data System, in 2016, the prevalence of HF in CKD pts aged 65 and older was ~X%, compared to Y% among pts without CKD.What are X and Y?
15% and 3%
26% and 6%
35% and 10%
50% and 15%
2. For which is CKD more strongly associated with mortality & more prognostic discrimination?
3. Did you follow the entire tweetorial?
4. Did you find this to be an effective learning tool?
5. Will you refer colleagues to similar programs from @cardiomet_CE?
Should be Empty: