Virtual Learning Policy
In order to maintain the integrity of the virtual classroom and minimize distractions, the following guidelines must be observed during all online courses with Bridge Tutorial Ministries:
1. If cameras are on, students must be fully dressed and present in a well-lit room throughout the entire class period. Students should adhere to the BTM dress code while online. It will be up to the individual discretion of each tutor if they require cameras and audio to be on or off during class time.
2. Students must sign in with their real name, first and last, and must not change their screen name during class
3. Only registered students should appear on camera at any time during class.
4. If online classes are recorded, parents and students agree to neither forward class recordings to non-class participants, nor post any class recordings outside of the virtual classroom for that course.
5. Any virtual backgrounds that are used must be one solid color without images or text. If a solid virtual background is used, once selected it must not be changed during class time.
6. Do not take any photos or screenshots of classmates or tutors.
7. If you need to leave the screen for any reason during class, turn off your video until you return to the screen.
Thank you for making BTM a respectful environment for everyone attending.