This Chesed Campaign Payment Agreement (“Agreement”) is a contract between you (“Fundraiser”) and the Jewish Content Network, LLC (“JCN”), a Maryland limited liability company, to set up payments from your campaign account hosted on the The Chesed Fund platform, owned by Chesed Unlimited, LLC (“Chesed”), a Maryland limited liability company, to JCN. Please verify that all information provided is complete and accurate before signing this Agreement.
A. Fundraiser holds a valid account with The Chesed Fund for one or more campaigns.
B. Fundraiser also holds a valid account with JCN to advertise Fundraiser’s campaigns.
C. Fundraiser and JCN wish to facilitate ease of payment for subscribed advertisements by Fundraiser for its Chesed campaigns on the JCN advertising outlets.
Therefore, the Parties agree as follows:
1. Chesed Campaign. To comply with state and federal laws regarding fundraising campaigns and charitable donations, this Agreement is to authorize a payment for one specific Chesed campaign and its associated JCN advertising fees.
2. You will receive a post-payment confirmation email following all Payments via a JCN receipt.
3. Payment Failure. If your Payment fails or is unable to be processed for any reason, including insufficient Chesed Campaign balance, you will be notified via email of the inability to make the Payment and we will charge the balance due to your backup payment method. If your backup payment method also fails, you will be notified via email. If you do not provide a successful payment method to make the required payment by the end of this Campaign’s billing cycle to settle its JCN balance, this Campaign’s JCN advertising services will be suspended or cancelled.
4. If you would like to stop the Campaign’s Payment or change payment method, you must notify your agent immediately.
5. Miscellaneous. No waiver of any terms in this Agreement will be effective unless in writing. You may not transfer your rights or obligations under this Agreement. This Agreement is governed by Maryland law, without regard to the state’s conflict of law provisions, and by applicable federal laws and regulations. If any term is invalid, the remaining terms will be valid. These terms are in addition to any other agreement you have with JCN.
Jewish Content Network, LLC, 600 Reisterstown Rd, Baltimore, MD 21208
6. Agreeing to These Conditions. By providing this Campaign’s account information and signing this Agreement, I AGREE that I have read and understood this Agreement.
This authority will remain in effect until I give notification, as required under this Agreement, to terminate this authorization; provided, however, that no termination of authorization will relieve me of the obligation to pay amounts due for purchases I have made.
I represent and warrant that I am the Fundraiser for this Campaign and I have full legal authority to enter into this Agreement on behalf of this Campaign and make the representations herein. I will cooperate to execute any documents that may be reasonably required to effectuate the foregoing authorization.
7. Payment Authorization. I hereby authorize JCN to charge this Campaign’s Chesed account and I authorize Chesed to release this Campaign’s Chesed account funds to pay this Campaign’s associated JCN advertising fees, or I authorize the financial institution of my backup payment method to charge and remit payment to JCN. I agree that this is a recurring, periodic charge that will be made as described herein.