This permission form allows Employment Resources Incorporated (ERI) to transport students to and from various school-related activities including but not limited to: PE, field trips, transition training experience. All students must obey the following transportation rules:
1) Students must sit in assigned seats
2) Students must wear seat belts
3) Students must remain in their seats while the vehicle is in motion
4) Students must maintain appropriate behavior and language
5) Students may not open windows or door without permission
6) Students may not operate the vehicle’s radio
Each vehicle is equipped with a first aid kit, fire extinguisher, road safety equipment as well as a cell phone. Staff has been instructed to stop the vehicle the moment that their concentration is broken by a student’s inappropriate behavior.
Students who are unable to follow these safety rules will be prohibited to ride in company vehicles. ERI will not make alternate transportation arrangements for the student.