Guidelines for Application
* Applicant must be 18 years of age or older
* Skippers, crew, and friends of Namequoit Sailing are welcome to apply.
* Associate members may participate in all sailing, social, and maintenance activities of the association but may not hold office and have no voting rights
* Races are limited to single-hull sailboats between 12’ and 20’
* All skippers are asked to participate in meetings held throughout the racing season for the benefit and safety of all of the racing participants:
* Pre-season Skipper’s Meeting (mandatory) includes Racing Rules review