Formerly known as "Herbfest," the kickoff to the gardening season in Mattoon is again at Lytle Park in Mattoon in May. And we want you to be a vendor.
- Vendors may sell anything related to gardening. Examples: Fresh Herbs, everlasting plants and scented geraniums, herb related décor antiques collectibles, crafts, decorating
- Setup time from is from 8-9am, be ready to sell at 9am.
- Event will occur rain or shine.
- Fee is $50 for a 10x 10 space located at Lytle Park, 3298 Cedar Avenue in Mattoon. http://lytlepark.com/
- Please remove trash/clean up your area end of the day.
- Non-refundable set-up fee must accompany this application. Exhibitors will receive confirmation after receipt of fee and contract.
Print form & mail to 208 North 19th St., Mattoon IL 61938 with payment for booth space. Please make the check payable to City of Mattoon Tourism.
Questions please call 258-6286 or email firstname.lastname@example.org