With regard to the presentation at the Florida State Music Teachers Association Conference, the Presenter agrees to the following:
- The presenter accepts the invitation to present a session at the Florida State Music Teachers Association Conference at the location and on the date and time specified in the message accompanying this form.
- The presenter warrants that the presentation is the sole, exclusive, and original work of the presenter, except for such excerpts from copyrighted works as may be included with permission of the copyright holders thereof.
- The presenter warrants that the presentation shall not contain any libelous or slanderous statements or material.
- The presenter warrants that the presentation shall not infringe upon any copyright, trademark, patent, statutory right or proprietary rights of others in any intellectual property or otherwise.
- The presenter warrants that no part of the presentation shall violate any federal or state antitrust or restraint of trade laws and that during the presentation the presenter shall not discuss or permit the discussion of unlawful anti-competitive behavior including, but not limited to, price fixing, group boycotts, tying arrangements, and refusals to deal.
- Session content should not be commercial in nature and no materials of any kind may be sold in the session room.
- Participation in this workshop presentation in the FSMTA Conference constitutes an agreement by the presenter to permit Florida State Music Teachers Association to record and make the presentation available to conference registrants on the FSMTA conference webpage.