Please complete all components of this form for a booth at the Oglesby Summerfest Craft and Vendor Fair so that we may serve you as well as possible. The event will be held on Friday June 16th from 5:00pm- 9:00pm, Saturday June 17th from 12:00pm to 6:00pm and Sunday June 18th from 12:00 pm- 6:00 pm.
Terms and Conditions:
· No Refunds
· Event will be held rain or shine.
· Booths are rented on a first come, first serve basis.
· We reserve the right to limit the number of Direct Sales Vendors to limit the number of vendors in a particular category (i.e. jewelry)
· The Coordinators may choose to deny a vendor based on appropriateness of products and duplication of vendors.
· Setup begins at 3:00pm on Friday and 10:00am Saturday; all vendors must be set up by start time, no tearing down early.
· It is your choice if you wish to tarp your area and product overnight, there will be security and police in the area at night, however the Craft Fair Coordinators and City of Oglesby are not responsible for stolen, lost or damage items.
· $25.00 fee for one day, $40.00 for two, $50.00 for three days, single space.
· Double space $35.00 for one day, $50.00 for two days, $60.00 for three days.
· Electrical access is an additional $10.00 fee. NOTE: Electrical access is very limited and will be approved on a first come, first serve basis.
· You are responsible for supplying your own tables, chairs, tents, etc.
· Booth sizes are 10x10
· Participants are responsible for the set-up and clean-up of their booths.
· Participants cannot impair other booths (i.e. sign or display blockage).
· Vendors will not be allowed to move booth locations once a booth has been assigned. No exceptions
· Booths can stay open later, until dusk to continue selling if they wish.
Any other questions contact Cathy Sarosinski 815-343-9403