Colorado Department of Labor and Employment
Division of Oil and Public Safety – Petroleum Storage Tank Fund
633 17th Street, Suite 500, Denver, CO 80202-3610
This form should be used when an applicant is applying for reimbursement for UST removal in accordance with PSTC Policy 29. Cost should not exceed $1 per gallon of UST volume removed, up to a maximum of $30,000 per facility.
Conditions of UST Removal Reimbursement are as follows:
• The Division of Oil & Public Safety (OPS) will determine the total UST volume removed based on the tank registration or other records.
• UST(s) must have been installed prior to August 2008
• Reimbursement is only available to owners or operators of active UST systems, and property owners with abandoned or orphaned tanks, who are eligible to participate in the Fund.
• Applications for UST Removal reimbursement must be submitted within 90 days of tank closure.
• The applicant must be in compliance with permanent tank closure requirements, including notification and assessment.