Retail Commercial Vendor Application
(For Retail Sales Only)
Saturday, October 14th, 2023
Downtown Market will be open from 10am to 7pm
General Information - Procedures, Conditions, and Rates- This document contains pertinent rules and regulations that govern the operations of the Get Downtown Festival hosted by the Greene County Future Fund.
We are extending invitations to vendors who submit fully executed applications with required enclosures and payments (see application page) by the September 30th, 2023 deadline. Priorities for space will be reviewed based on past participation, date of receipt of fully executed application and type of product/item. The Get Downtown Festival strives to maintain a balance and diversity in vendor offerings, and quality offerings. All applications and products are reviewed so that we may maintain this balance. Our goal is to keep standards high and promote a safe, successful and fun festival. The policies and regulations set forth in this document are designed to maintain order and to regulate activities on the Festival site. Regulations will be enforced.
PROCEDURES 1. Check-in and set-up will BEGIN Saturday October 14th at 8AM.
Vendors must enter from E. Lake Street Entrance.
All retail vendors will be supplied one 10x10 white commercial tent. Those spaces will be assigned as first come first served by return of completed contract and fee. Market fees are $100.
3. Vendors are responsible for the appearance of their booth and must clean up after the festival. You may not work out of your bus, van, car, motor home, etc. The Festival is providing a 10' x 10' space and tent only. Tables and chairs are not provided.
4. No exhibit may be set up as to obstruct vision of or access to another exhibit or as to impede the free flow of traffic.
5. Any item deemed unsuitable for the general public taste will be removed. Absolutely no sales of knives, darts, and pellet guns will be allowed. Items containing nudity, drugs, or alcohol are not allowed.
6. Spaces are approximately 10' by 10'. Vendor space fee must be included with application/contract. No refunds will be made after October 6th, 2023.
7. Get Downtown Festival is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be made for inclement weather or other acts of God over which the sponsors have no control and the risk of loss as such, shall be borne by the vendor. The festival will not be responsible for damaged or stolen property, accidents or fire.
8. Sales tax is the responsibility of the vendor.
9. Due to security, booths should not be left unattended. Valuable items should
be removed upon closing of the booth.
10. No food or beverage items may be prepared on site. Water give-away is limited to serving sizes of no larger than 4 oz. For food to be sold on site and to sell beverages of any type requires you to complete an application and agreement as a Food Vendor.