GET DOWNTOWN FESTIVAL
BY The Greene County Future Fund
Commercial Vendor Application
(Includes non-profits, politicians and retail sales)
Saturday, September 17th, 2021
from 11:00 a.m. 7:00 p.m.
General Information - Procedures, Conditions, and Rates- This document contains pertinent rules and regulations that govern the operations of the Get Downtown Festival hosted by the Greene County Future Fund.
We are extending invitations to vendors who submit fully executed applications with required enclosures and payments (see application page) by the August 30th, 2022 deadline. Priorities for space will be reviewed based on past participation, date of receipt of fully executed application and type of product/item.
The Get Downtown Festival strives to maintain a balance and diversity in vendor offerings, and quality offerings. All applications and products are reviewed so that we may maintain this balance. Our goal is to keep standards high and promote safe, successful and fun festival. The policies and regulations set forth in this document are designed to maintain order and to regulate activities on the Festival site. Regulations will be enforced.
PROCEDURES 1. Check-in and set-up will BEGIN Saturday September 17th at 9AM. Go to Greene County Future Fund booth for check in.
Fees are $50.00 without electric with a completed and signed application by August 30th. Those spaces will be assigned as first come first served by return of completed contract and fee.
3. Vendors are responsible for the appearance of their booth and must clean up after the festival. You may not work out of your bus, van, car, motor home, etc. The Festival is providing a 10' x 10' space only. Tables, chairs, and tents are not provided.
4. No exhibit may be set up as to obstruct vision of or access to another exhibit or as to impede the free flow of traffic.
5. Any item deemed unsuitable for the general public taste will be removed. Absolutely no sales of knives, darts, and pellet guns will be allowed. Items containing nudity, drugs, or alcohol are not allowed.
6. Spaces are approximately 10' by 10'. If additional space is needed, additional space can be rented. Vendor space fee must be included with application/contract. No refunds will be made after September 9th, 2022.
7. Get Downtown Festival is a rain or shine event. No refunds will be made for inclement weather or other acts of God over which the sponsors have no control and the risk of loss as such, shall be borne by the vendor. The festival will not be responsible for damaged or stolen property, accidents or fire.
8. Sales tax is the responsibility of the vendor.
9. Due to security, booths should not be left unattended. Valuable items should
be removed upon closing of the booth.
10. No food or beverage items may be prepared on site. Water give-away is limited to serving sizes of no larger than 4 oz. For food to be sold on site and to sell beverages of any type requires you to complete an application and agreement as a Food Vendor.