Get Downtown Festival
Benefiting the Greene County Future Fund
September 17th 2022
Festival hours are Saturday, September 17th, from 11:00 am to 9:00pm
FOOD VENDOR RULES AND REGULATIONS CONTRACT
General Information - Procedures, Conditions, and Rates
This document contains pertinent rules and regulations that govern the operations of the Get Downtown Festival hosted by the Greene County Future Fund.
We are extending invitations to vendors who submit fully executed applications with required enclosures by the August 30 th , deadline. Priorities for space will be reviewed based on past participation, date of receipt of fully executed application and type of product/item.
The Get Downtown Festival strives to maintain a balance and diversity in vendor offerings, and qualityofferings. All applications and products are reviewed so that we may maintain this balance. Our goal is to keep standards high and promote a safe, successful and fun festival. The policies and regulations set forth in this
document are designed to maintain order and to regulate activities on the Festival site. Regulations will be enforced.
The following application and agreement must be fully completed, signed and returned with the following enclosures in order to be considered for participation:
1. A description of products/items to be sold is required for vendors who have never participated at the Downtown Paragould Arts and Music Festival. Description and photo of food truck must be emailed to Future Fund at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Detailed list of all proposed products/items sold identifying offerings and projected pricing for those offerings.
3. Vendor fee is $100 payable to the Greene County Future Fund. If electricity or water are needed, an additional charge of $50 is due to secure your spot. Vendor fee will be due with contract receipt or will not be guaranteed.
*Please note you will be contacted shortly after submitting an application with determination of application
Festival Display Times
Saturday, September 17th 11:00am-9:00pm.
Food Trailers must be set up at 9am and open and ready to serve food by 11am.
CONDITIONS FOR 2021
1. All locations will be assigned by the Festival Committee. While written location requests will be considered, placement will be at the sole discretion of the Festival Committee.
2. Concessionaire parking is provided in designated areas. With the exception of specified set-up/load-in and break-down/load-out times, vehicles will not be permitted at event site. Vehicles will be removed immediately when asked by the Festival Committee.
3. All items food vendor/concessionaire wishes to sell are subject to approval by the Festival Committee. Any product not specified in the application will not be allowed at the Festival, unless permission is sought and given, in writing. Items will be removed from the concession stand when asked by the Festival Committee
during the festival if they were not approved. Failure to abide may result in not being asked back to the festival in future years.
4. Food/Concessionaires must provide a certificate of insurance to the Festival Committee by August 30th, 2022. Each exhibitor must provide the Festival with a certificate for Comprehensive General Liability and Automobile Insurance.
5. All signs and displays must be of a professionally produced nature. Prices of items must be displayed.
6. Food/Concessionaires are required to keep a neat, presentable booth at all times. Tables should be covered. Empty boxes and trash will not be permitted around the booth.
7. It is the sole responsibility of each exhibitor/concessionaire to obtain the applicable and appropriate state and local licenses and permits as well as payment of taxes pertaining to their operation. A copy of your business’s State food service permit is required with application. Please note: Food vendors should expect inspection of food operations by Arkansas Department of Health.
8. Food vendors provide their own serving wagon, camper or booth set-up material. Water hook-ups will be available.
9. Food Vendors will indemnify and hold the sponsor harmless from all costs, losses, damages, or expense including expense of litigation, and attorneys’ fees resulting from loss, injury, or damage real or asserted, to any person or property arising out of any act or omission of vendor or his employees or other representatives.
10. Further, the Festival reserves the right to approve any product/item a vendor may wish to sell or dispense as well as limit the number of concessions selling the same product/item. DO NOT bring items to the Festival unless previously approved. On the day of the Festival, our standards committee will be monitoring compliance.