When blank, this form is classed as OFFICIAL, when completed, this form is classed as OFFICIAL SENSITIVE
To be eligible for the Concessions for Classics scheme: The vehicle licence holder must:
- Be a current financial member of a Department of Transport (DoT) approved motoring club or association; and
- Provide proof of vehicle ownership.
- Motoring clubs are eligible for the Concession for Classics scheme on vehicles licensed in the Club’s name as long as the club is a legal entity as defined below:
- A corporate body;
- An incorporated body; or
- Any other organisation that is recognised as being a legal entity.
- Be manufactured prior to 1990; or
- Be a street rod which has a body and frame that were built before 1949; or a replica of a vehicle the body and frame of which were built before 1949; and
- Be a light vehicle with a GVM not exceeding 4,500 kg.