1. The applicant has been assessed as a Genuine Temporary Entrant and a Genuine Student as definedby the Australian Department of Home Affairs (DHA
2. The applicant is genuine in making this application and has every intention of completing all courses listed in this application.
3. Every effort has been made to verify the authenticity and validity of the documents which form part of this application
4. Where an applicant has submitted an offshore English placement test, the Agency guarantees that the test is the work of the applicant.
5. Has the applicant been provided information about fees and living costs in Australia and understands their obligation to pay their fees? Has the applicant provided evidence of funds outlined in the application
6. I have provided the applicant with information regarding the location of Lawson College, course information and studying in Melbourne.