• Available to residents within the postcode OX7 3** and OX29 9** on a first come, first served basis
• Max 4 adult tickets per household and max 4 under 18s per adult ticket
• All under 18s must be accompanied by an adult 18+ at all times and cannot camp separately
Registration at Charlbury Community Centre
• Sunday 27th March: 10am - 4pm
• Saturday 2nd April: 10am - 4pm
• Sunday 3rd April: 1pm - 4pm
• Every Sunday thereafter: 1 - 4pm (except Easter Sunday 17th April)
All whilst stocks last
To Request Tickets You Will Need
1. Proof of address: Utility bill or bank statement (within the last 3 months) including full name and address containing the postcode OX7 3** or OX29 9**
2. Proof of identity: With full name matching that on the proof of address
3. Registration form, completed with all details and ticket request. Fill this in, in advance, or on the day at the Community Centre. Once submitted, you will receive an email confirming completion of your registration form - if any details are wrong they can amend this for you at the Community Centre
The Request Process
1. Head to the Charlbury Community Centre, on the relevant date, with all necessary documents (they will be able to access your registration form online)
2. They will process your request, ensuring you're eligible and that all required details are complete and confirm whether your request has been successful
Please note - Payment for tickets will NOT be taken at this stage, so please do not bring cash with you
3. Within the next 2 weeks Wilderness will email you a link and passcode to book your confirmed tickets
4. When you receive this email, follow the link to book and pay for your tickets via Ticketmaster. Please do so as quickly as possible, or your passcode could expire
5. You will receive a confirmation email upon booking (check your junk folder if you cannot find this), pre-festival this will become a mobile ticket
6. On arrival at the festival, exchange this for a festival wristband at your relevant campsite gate
Ticket Types & Prices
Adult (18+): £140.00
Teen (13-17): £115.00
Junior (6-12): £35.00
Child (0-5): £5.00
Plus booking fees
Non-Camping | General | Family | Quiet | Live-In Vehicle | Boutique | Meadow | Accessibility
You must choose your preferred campsite or non-camping if you'd rather come and go from the festival. Please consider this before completing your request form, as you will be emailed a link to book tickets for your requested campsite only.
Based on audience feedback, some campsites have moved this year - new locations can be seen here.
If you would like to stay in Live-In Vehicle, Boutique, Meadow or Accessibility Camping, please request a General Camping ticket and book the additional items required to stay in these campsites, via the Wilderness website.
• Live-In Vehicle - General Camping Ticket PLUS Live-In Vehicle Pass (1 per 6x7m pitch)
• Boutique - General Camping Ticket PLUS Boutique Accommodation
• Meadow - General Camping Ticket PLUS Meadow Accommodation
• Accessibility - General Camping Ticket and register via our Access Requirements Form
Car Parking - passes can be booked via the Wilderness website or at the festival.
Arrival Info Packs - including your relevant campsite gates for wristband collection, will be emailed to you 1-2 weeks before the festival.
Day Tickets - will also be available to residents within the postcodes OX7 3** and OX29 9**. Bookable on the day, at the festival, at Yellow Gate (North Lodge) Entrance.
Ticket Transfer - If for any reason you are no longer able to attend the festival, you will be able to transfer your tickets to others within the community, via Ticketmaster, closer to the festival. See here for information on how to do this.