1. Membership clubs are not insurance but a payment arrangement provided by David J. Stinchfield, PC for services rendered.
2. Memberships are provided exclusively to uninsured patients of our practice and shall not be considered pre-payment for future services or payment for access to discounted services. Rather, our patient members are electing to make regular monthly subscription payments for preventive care instead of paying at the time of each service.
3. Payment for any cosmetic or restorative treatment is due at the time of service.
4. Membership dues must be current in order to receive services. A lapse of 28 days in dues will require a reactivation fee of six months’ dues.
5. Membership club discounts may not be combined with any other offers or discounts.
6. It is solely the patient’s responsibility to schedule and keep their appointments.
7. No refunds will be provided for dues paid under any circumstances, including failure to schedule and maintain appointments.
8. A patient member’s monthly agreement is with the legal entity of David J. Stinchfield, PC.