10. All vendors that do not arrive 30 minutes prior to the Market opening are considered late and must pay a $10 late fee. This fee
must be paid at the end of the Market along with any other fees and the vendor fees. Vendors that arrive late three times or more or fail to pay the late or cleaning fee may be removed from the Market at the Market Manager’s sole discretion.
11. This Market operates on an “Honor System” basis with its vendors. Vendor integrity alone determines the effectiveness of this
system. We hold all vendors accountable for providing accurate sales recording. Failure to do so will affect vendors as a whole. Please honor your word and allow this system to work to avoid paying higher Market fees in the future.
12. If a vendor does not have the proper weights required, a fee of $5/ pre weight will be assessed at the end of the Market.
13. All unpaid vendor fees must be paid in full prior to returning to the Market. Once a payment has been received a space will be
provided based on the availability. No space is guaranteed.
14. All vendors are subject to fill out a sales invoice at the end of each Market, and deliver the invoice along with payment, if owed
to the Market Manager BEFORE breaking down their tent. Farmers must properly report their product load on the sales invoice for each market.
15. Vendors are subject to sales audits by the market Manager without notice. Any underpayment found must be remedied in full
by the vendor within 5 days of such audit and may subject to a fine of up to (10%) of the amount of underpayment, and may result in being removed from the Market.
16. Any vehicles used must carry vehicle insurance (if you driver into or out of the market at any time The City of Pico Rivera is
not responsible for any damage to vendor’s equipment or vehicles.
17. Items that may constitute trademark, patent, or copyright infringement is prohibited unless provided with proper consent. Sale
of items that maybe considered counterfeit or misrepresenting of any kind are prohibited.
18. Smoking is not permitted in the public buildings, and parks within the City boundaries per City Municipal Code 1079 section
19. In order to keep the visual integrity of our markets, all vendors must provide a clean presentable 10’x10’ canopy. (Non-relevant
titles, stains or non-related designs on canopies) Vendors must also provide their own 25’ to 50’12/3 heavy-duty electrical cord and triple tap adapter and lights for their booth. Please see complete Rules and Regulations for more details.
ADMISSION OF A PRODUCER to the Market is based on the following specification:
A. Producer’s positive or negative history of compliance with state and local government and Market rules and regulations. B. Producer’s history of market participation when practical, significant weight, priority and preferences should be given to member growers returning from previous seasons. C. The competitive availability and number of sellers of producers’ products present within the Market. If practical, monopolies should be avoided. D. Whether the present number of sellers of producer’s product is adequately supplying consumer demand. E. The number of unreserved spaces and other limitations of the Market. Period of attendance time and limitations of type and quantity of product allowed may condition admission of a producer.