Telephone: Call Lindsey on 07311 389613
RESERVING YOUR PLACE ON THIS COURSE
Please complete the booking form, agree to the terms and conditions, sign the form and submit it.
We will then schedule a phone call or Zoom to learn more about you and answer any questions.
When you are offered a place, we will invoice you for the deposit of £350. You can then choose how and when to pay the balance.
We accept BACS, IBAN, Wise, Stripe and GoCardless.
The £350 deposit is payable to accept your place on the course.
Then choose from one of the two payment options:
· Pay in full, upfront (best value):
Total cost: £1700
Saving you £155 over the payment plan
The balance is to be paid prior to course start.
· Pay the balance in 7 instalments:
Balance: 7 payments x £215 = £1,505
Total Cost: £1,855
The first instalment is to be paid by the 1st of the month after your booking.
Our best value fees are paid in full, upfront.
Other payment plans by arrangement. We will help whenever possible in the case of bereavement, illness or loss of income.
CANCELLATIONS of BOOKING
* Cancellations should be notified to Lindsey at Jill Carter Training Ltd as soon as possible so that your place can be offered to those on the waiting list.
* Once a place on the course has been confirmed in writing, the paid fees are non-refundable unless someone else accepts your place before the course starts. If you leave before the end, any monies paid will be retained.
* This course requires at least six students to go ahead. If fewer than that enrol, we will offer you alternative dates or courses. If that’s not possible, we will refund any fees paid.
* We will try to be flexible and offer you a place on the next suitable course.
* This will be a small group of no more than 10 people. There will be a personal and group process as part of the course. Any client material shared must be anonymised. Anything you share remains confidential to the group and the trainer.
* Any issues or complaints should be discussed with the trainer first and if not resolved, sent to Lindsey at Jill Carter Training Ltd in writing. Lindsey will try whenever possible to sort out any problems. Lindsey's decision is final.
* We expect our students and staff to be professional and kind.
* If the trainer feels you would benefit from extra support - either academic or therapeutic - she/he/they will talk to you confidentially about it.
* We work to the BACP Ethical Framework and the latest guidelines regarding Covid19 and online working.
* If you are unable to make one of the modules, full payment is still due beforehand. We will schedule a ‘catch-up’ session whenever possible at an additional cost. You may be asked to defer if you miss more than one weekend.
* If Jill Carter Training Ltd has to postpone, change dates or cancel any part of the course, every effort will be made to re-arrange the modules at a time suitable to the majority of participants.
* Jill Carter Training Ltd cannot help with pre-booked accommodation or travel costs in any event.
All materials copyright Jill Carter Training Ltd.