Telephone: 07311 389613
BOOKING YOUR PLACE ON THIS COURSE
- Please complete the booking form, agree to terms and conditions, sign form and submit it.
- We will then schedule a phone call or Zoom to learn more about you and answer any questions.
- When you are offered a place, we will invoice you for the deposit of £350 inc VAT. You can then choose how and when to pay the balance.
- We accept BACS, IBAN, Wise, Stripe and GoCardless.
£350 inc VAT deposit payable to accept your place on the course then either:
Paying upfront before the course starts is always the best value option
- For Certificate courses £1810 inc. VAT if paid in full before course starts (for Diploma courses £2140 inc VAT)
- For Certificate courses payment plan is 10 x £200 inc. VAT monthly instalments (12 X £200 inc. VAT on Diploma courses)
- Other payment plans by arrangement. We will help whenever possible in the case of bereavement, illness or loss of income.
Once a place on the course has been confirmed in writing, the paid fees are non-refundable unless someone else accepts your place before the course starts. If you leave before the end, any monies paid will be retained.
This course requires at least six students to go ahead. If fewer than that enrol, we will offer you alternative dates or courses. If that’s not possible, we will refund any fees paid.
CANCELLATIONS of BOOKING
Cancellations should be notified to Lindsey at Jill Carter Training Ltd as soon as possible so that your place can be offered to those on the waiting list. We will try to be flexible and offer you a place on the next suitable course.
This will be a small group of no more than 10 people. There will be personal and group process as part of the course. Any client material shared must be anonymised. Anything you share remains confidential to the group and the trainer.
Any issues or complaints should be discussed with the trainer first and if not resolved, sent to Lindsey at Jill Carter Training Ltd in writing. Lindsey will try whenever possible to sort out any problems. Lindsey's decision is final.
We expect our students and staff to be professional and kind.
If the trainer feels you would benefit from extra support - either academic or therapeutic - she/he will talk to you confidentially about it.
We work to the BACP Ethical Framework and latest guidelines re Covid19 and online working.
If you are unable to make one of the modules, full payment is still due beforehand. We will schedule a ‘catch up’ session whenever possible at an additional cost. You may be asked to defer if you miss more than one weekend.
If Jill Carter Training Ltd has to postpone, change dates or cancel any part of the course, every effort will be made to re-arrange the modules at a time suitable to the majority of participants.
Jill Carter Training Ltd cannot help with pre-booked accommodation or travel costs in any event.
All materials copyright Jill Carter Training Ltd