We are seeking a talented, motivated graphic designer to collaborate with our marketing team. You will assist and develop visual concepts and assets to be used in campaigns, websites, and printed materials. You will also have the opportunity to be involved in product and packaging development. This role requires a highly creative and imaginative individual who can operate within the framework of Flea Style and our sister brand guidelines to produce original, provocative, and engaging visual content.
This is a full-time position with 5 days required in our headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
- Collaborate with CEO, marketing department and HQ partners on overall online and in-store brand messaging.
- Create and install vinyl for window displays
- Assist with website creative
- Advise on design strategies and projects
- Design weekly emails that convert online sales
- Create social graphics (stories, post, etc)
- Create events graphics
- Assist with menus for restaurant
- Assist marketing manager with day-to-day marketing duties
- Assist photographer with photoshoot set up and take down
- Our ideal candidate has a strong portfolio of successful design work.
- A bachelor's degree in graphic design, marketing, or related field preferred
- The ability to juggle multiple projects at once and meet tight timelines.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- At times, may be customer facing and required to be in store locations.
- Ability to multi-task and perform under pressure.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- A comprehensive, expert-level knowledge of Adobe Suite and related design software.
- Cricut and vinyl machine
To apply, please complete the application form below and submit a portfolio to be considered.