1. I warrant that I have read THIS information below regarding the responsibilities for the Provider and the Participant (or representative) and agree to uphold these requirements.
2. I understand that cancellation and non-face to face fees may apply and I have read the Providers Cancellation Policy on the Providers website (www.wonderlandretreat.com.au/www.piratesrest.com.au/ https://wonderlandcommunityservices.com.au/) and agree to abide by this policy.
3. I understand that I have the right to alter this agreement - and will negotiate and provide desired changes to the agreement in writing to the Provider. Unless otherwise notified of changes by either party, review of this agreement will be every 11 months.
4. I understand that I have the right to complain and dispute service provision and have read the Complaints Policy on the Providers website (www.wonderlandretreat.com.au/www.piratesrest.com.au) so that I know what to do in the event that I am not happy with this service provision.
5. I agree to have an establishment fee charged if I am registering a new participant to Wonderland (0104 or 0107 or 0125)
6. I am happy for an hourly fee (3 hrs) to be added to claims for a report that I require (participant or nominee) for NDIS plan reviews (0115, 0104, 0107 or 0125)
7. I am willing to discuss any issues I may have with the services provided with the Team Leader/ Manager of the service.
8. In the event that the service provided does not suit the needs of the Participant, the Provider agrees to release and cancel the agreement with 14 days' notice in writing from the Participant or Delegate. Services planned and rendered will be billed up to and including the last day of service. It is the intention of this agreement that both parties will work collaboratively to ensure the needs of the Participant are met and work through any unforeseen issues for the best interests of the Participant.
9. I agree to the implementation of restrictive practices by the service provider with the authorised permissions and plans for a PBSP is in place.
10. I recognise and agree to the limits of this agreement including:
* the Provider will be released from providing services (withdrawing service) if the Provider accommodation and other resources are not sufficient to support the participant typically under the following conditions:
* if no further funds are available to provide this service - I understand that my Coordinator of Support or Guardian will arrange other services until such times as funds are provided
* use of illicit drugs or alcohol leading to intoxication on the property (which may impact the wellbeing of other participants)
* unreasonable disregard for the rules of Wonderland Community Services including abusive language towards staff or participants and or unwillingness to respond to direction provided by caregivers or senior staff in order to manage the ongoing safety and protection of all participants
* violent or aggressive behaviour towards staff, participants or community members (which may impact the wellbeing of other participants)
* absconding from the nominated premises where the services are provided so that safety is compromised and can't be assured
* destruction of property or hazardous behaviour which could lead to the destruction of property and a compromise of safety for self or others