The Domain Name Law Show is hosted live every Tuesday at 3pm PST/6pm EST on Clubhouse by Todd Ryan, David Michaels and Jeff Neuman. Everyone is invited and welcome to attend and participate.
Click here to join the Domain Name Law Club.
If you are in our live audience and have a comment or question, please raise your hand at any time during our show and we will bring you on stage and give you the microphone. Audience comments and questions take precedence over our scheduled topics.
Upcoming Special Guests:
• February 21, 2023 - Mark H. Trachtenberg (Greenberg Traurig - GTlaw.com)
• February 28, 2023 - Howard M. Neu PA (Neu Law - NeuLaw.com, NeusNews.com)
• March 14, 2023 - Stevan Lieberman (Greenberg & Lieberman - APlegal.com, WilyFish.com, EscrowDomains.com)
• Date to Be Announced - Zak Muscovitch (Muscovitch Law - Muscovitch.com, ICA General Counsel - InternetCommerce.org, CIIDRC Panelist)
Tuesday, February 14, 2023 on Clubhouse @ 3pm PST/6pm EST (SHOW LINK)
A. Domain Name Legal News
1. GoDaddy Policy and Variable Pricing Across Different Marketplaces
2. Should Dan remove domains infringing non-famous trademarks? (domaingang.com)
3. Owning ChatGPT Domains When There's TM (domaingang.com)
4. Was Rob Monster Forced Out at Epik and Is He Looking to Take Control Again?
B. Audience Comments and Questions
C. UDRP Reviews
You can read summaries of the following cases prepared by attorney Ankur Rajeda with comments from Zak Muscovitch at this link to the blog section on the Internet Commerce Association's website. If you are not currently an ICA member, please click here to learn more and join.
THESE ARE LAST WEEK'S CASES - NEW CASES WILL BE ADDED ON FEB. 7th
D. Close the Show