* Contest open to amateurs only. Solo acts only! Persons under contract with a professional management agency or major record company are NOT eligible to participate.
* Contestants will supply their own back-up music (accompaniment tracks, acoustic guitar). You must email an MP3 if using a track.
*COUNTRY MUSIC ONLY! No original songs.
* The John Ritter Tribute Showcase committe reserves the right to efuse a song that they deem inappropriate for the show format. The committee decision is FINAL!
*Finalists will be chosen to perform again for "Celebrity judges" on August 11, 2023 at the John Ritter Tribute Showcase backed by the Texas Country Music Hall of Fame Band. This is an evening performance.
* A mandatory rehearsal with the band will be held on August 11, 2023 beginning at 12:00 Noon.
* Finalists will perform the same song during the Showcase performance. If harmonies are critical to your song, please consider choosing another song. Harmonies are not allowed during the finals competition.
*First, Second, Third and Fourth runner-ups will receive trophies and an invitation to participate in various Texas Country Music Hall of Fame shows and events.
*The over-all winner will receive a Grand Prize package that includes: $1,000 cash prize, title of "2024 Ambassador" of the Texas Country Music Hall of Fame, plus an all new prize package!
*You will be judged on vocal performance, stage presence, appearance and overall entertainment value. Your appearance at the audition WILL COUNT!
* Pictures will be made after your audition on June 24th for the official program!
Contestants MUST complete and answer ALL questions on this form