City of Glendale's 2022 Stormwater Management Plan Survey
Your survey responses will used to help us improve the City of Glendale's Stormwater Management Plan and stormwater pollution prevention public education and involvement.
1. Please tell us who you are. Select one.
2. What methods do you use to contact the City of Glendale? Select all that apply:
GlendaleOne (online service request for City services/complaints)
3. The City of Glendale wants the community to learn about preventing stormwater pollution. What is a good way to provide information to you? Select all that apply:
City Social Media
City Cable (Channel 11)
Insert in City Water Bill
4. Which stormwater pollution prevention topics would be the most helpful to you? Select all that apply:
Household Hazardous Waste
Yard Chemicals (Fertilizers/Pesticides)
Erosion control measures for construction
Pollution prevention for businesses
5. Which stormwater management topics would be the most helpful to you? Select all that apply:
City Code requirements for post-construction controls
Preparing for an industrial/commercial stormwater inspection
Preparing for a construction stormwater inspection
Rain Gardens/Rainwater Harvesting
Maintaining retention basins
6. Did you attend the City of Glendale's Stormwater Management Plan Workshop on April 20, 2022?
No - skip to question 7
If yes, please share a few key points from the workshop.
7. Which activity do you think is the most helpful to reduce stormwater pollution. Select one.
Public education and involvement
Pollution prevention (such as proper chemical storage, cleanup of spills)
Investigating and eliminating illegal discharges
Inspection of commercial/industrial facilities
Inspections of construction sites
Proper operation and maintenance of post-construction stormwater controls
8. Thank you for responding to this survey. Is there anything else that you would like to add?
Should be Empty: