Please read and agree to the following:
- Workshop Facilitator (WF) will submit description of workshop no later than the 15th of the month prior to workshop.
- WF will not charge WRC or it’s clients to attend workshop.
- WF will not attempt to sell anything to WRC clients.
- Any corporate sponsorship name/logo or reference must be approved by the WRC prior to including on marketing materials and may only relate to the sponsorship of the WF time/expense or other tangible items (food, giveaways, etc.) offered at this specific workshop so as NOT to imply sponsorship of WRC programs and services. (Certain exceptions apply when businesses that do support programs and services at the WRC are volunteering as presenters).
- Since Women's Resource Center is not a religious organization, WF will refrain from making religious references.
- Women’s Resource Center (WRC) will create all flyers and send to workshop facilitator to share within their network.
- WRC will advertise workshop on website and social media channels.
- WRC will handle participant registration.
- WRC will set up room according to facilitator’s wishes.
- WRC will provide TV/Laptop for presentations.
- All workshop participants will be required to fill out an intake and evaluation form (provided
by WRC) during the workshop for grant/donor reporting records
WRC will clean up after workshop.