Rules & Expectations
1. Practices: We will be following the rehearsal schedule as much as possible. The only variation will be if we need to add a rehearsal to make up for a rehearsal that has been missed due to weather, etc. Please make sure that you are present to pick up your child promptly at the times indicated on the schedule. Please note that all cast members are required to attend ALL tech rehearsals before the performances. No absences except illness or emergencies will be permitted. Please use this opportunity to reschedule lessons and move appointments.
2. Performances: The 2-3 performances are scheduled on Friday & Saturday May 20 & 21. The exact times and location of these performances is still being worked out.
3. Advanced Tickets: Tickets will be available ONLINE in advance through the Drama Boosters. Tickets will also be available at the door, but seating may be limited.
4. Money: The following list contains expenses to be paid by the student for participating in the show:
$60 participation fee
$15 t-shirt fee (optional)
5. Mascara/Eyeliner - for hygienic reasons, students will not be permitted to share eye makeup. We have some stage makeup in stock that is available for the students to use, but they are welcome to provide their own. PFHS will NOT be replenishing base makeup when the supply runs out, so students are encouraged to buy a makeup kit through the school or on their own.
*Please make checks payable to PFHS Drama Boosters & or pay with a credit card.
6. School rules: All school rules must be followed. There is no exception to this for any reason.
7. Contact: If for any reason you need to contact me, the easiest way is to send me an e-mail at email@example.com or text me through Remind. To join, please text @pfoneacts to 8-1010.