Preferred Method of Contact
State / Province
Postal / Zip Code
STEP 1: AWAKEN
1. What would you like to accomplish with your health? This could be weight-loss, improved sleep, better response to stress, etc.
2. What is your main motivation for wanting to make changes to your health? Relationships, activities, how you will feel, etc
3. Can you tell me about a time in your life when you were healthier? What has changed between then and now?
4. Tell me about your health: Do you have any allergies or medical conditions that could influence which Program we choose?
5a. Are you Pregnant?
5b. Are you Nursing?
6. Are you taking any medication for:
High Blood Pressure
7. Do you have any of the following:
High Blood Pressure
Diabetes - Type 1
Diabetes - Type 2
Gluten Allergy or Intolerance
Soy Allergy or Intolerance
Food Allergy (Medically Diagnosed)
*Lithium: The healthcare provider may wish to adjust frequency of lab work for the Client and monitor. Thyroid Medications: The healthcare provider may wish to monitor thyroid hormone levels while the Client is on the Program and adjust medication. Coumadin (Warfarin): The healthcare provider may wish to review food choices, conduct lab work and/or adjust medication.
STEP 2: DAILY ROUTINE & HABITS
SLEEP & ENERGY
How many hours of sleep do you get in a typical night?
How would you describe the quality of your sleep?
On a scale of 1-10, what is your energy level throughout the day?
How would you describe the quantity & quality of the activity you do each week?
How many hours a day do you sit?
How many days a week do you exercise? (0 - 7 days)
What types of physical activity do you enjoy?
On a scale of 1-10, how fulfilled are you?
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you worry?
What area of your life tends to be the biggest stress for you?
What do you do for work?
On a scale of 1-10, how much do you enjoy what you do?
FOOD & HYDRATION
How many meals and snacks do you eat per day?
When do you eat your first meal of the day?
How many times a week do you eat out? And where?
How many ounces of water do you drink per day?
Do you drink other beverages? Coffee, soda, alcohol, tea, etc.
If so, how often and how much?
How much do you currently weigh?
What would you consider to be a healthy weight for you?
Have you tried to lose weight in the past?
What has been difficult for you about losing and maintaining weight?
On a scale of 1-10, how healthy would you rate your surroundings? (This includes: healthy friendships, supportive family, keep junk food in the house, etc
Is there anyone in your life who would like to get healthy with you?
Is there anything else you think I should know about your health?
Should be Empty:
Now create your own Jotform - It's free!
Create your own Jotform