Montgomery County Farm Bureau Foundation
Due March 2, 2023
1. Field of study must be in an agricultural field or a field that directly supports agriculture.
2. Applicant or parent/guardian must be a member of Montgomery County Farm Bureau at least 2 years before the date of March 2, 2023 and in good standing.
3. Directors of Montgomery County Farm Bureau Foundation and their immediate families are ineligible to apply.
4. Up to three (3) $2,000.00 scholarships will be awarded to high school seniors. Up to three (3) $2,000.00 scholarships will awarded to those already attending college.
5. One (1) $2,000.00 scholarship will be awarded to a high school senior entering a Trade School.
6. Applicant may not win more than two (2) scholarships from the Montgomery County Farm Bureau Foundation throughout their college educaton.
7. Applicant will graduate this spring from High School or previously graduated from High School / GED and will be attending college during the 2023 - 2024 school year.
8. Applicant will graduate this spring from High School / GED and will be attending a Trade School during the 2023 - 2024 school year.
9. Applicant must have necessary grades that qualify for college entrance or acceptance as an undergraduate or trade school student.
10. Applicant will take designated hours to qualify as a full-time student.
11. Applicant must exemplify good citizenship.
12. The scholarship committee will make any and all selections.
13. An alternate will be selected if any of the scholarship recipients cannot or choose not to attend college. The alternate will receive the scholarship if eligible. All scholarship money will be repaid to the Montgomery County Foundation if student drops out of school before completing the semester in which the money was awarded.
14. The scholarship will be sent directly to the Financial Department of your chosen college or trade school.
15. If any or all of the scholarship funding is not used, it may be carried over to the next semester. Otherwise, the balance will be returned to the Montgomery County Farm Bureau Foundation.
16. Recipients will be notified by April 30th, 2023.
17. Application Instructions
A. This application must be completed online.
B. A recent photograph within the last 12 months must be uploaded to the application. It will be featured in the newspaper and on social media if you are selected as a winner.
C. A high school or college transcript is required to be uploaded to the application.
D. Two (2) letters of recommendation are required to be uploaded to the application.
E. Before submitting, please check to be sure you have answered all of the questions and uploaded all required attachments.
18. INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
19. Application deadline is Thursday, March 2, 2023 by 11:59pm.