DiSTANCE EDUCATION REGISTRATION
Please be aware of the following as you complete this registration form:
1. You will be charged a NON-REFUNDABLE registration fee of $50 per student upon form completion. There is a 3% processing fee for credit card payments.
2. You are required to read Liahona's Distance Education Policies and Procedures and sign stating you understand and are willing to abide by them.
3. Our primary way of communication is via email, thus, it is imperative a valid email address be provided for both parent AND student.
4. Our Elementary Distance Education program is offered only as a bundle and includes Language Arts, Science, History, and Math.
5. Intermediate (Grades 7-8) and High School (Grades 9-12) courses are offered ala carte. You choose which of our core courses to enroll your student.
6. Upon completing the registration form you will be directed to follow a link for payment of the registration fee. Once paid, return to this form and click the SUBMIT button to complete the registration.
7. If your student has learning disabilities, including anxiety, depression, etc., please notify us as soon as possible.