The Gloss Firm is committed to providing the best detailing service experience. We would like to take this opportunity to thank you for considering our services and point out some of the terms and conditions of our business criteria. We hope you will find these policies listed below helpful and informative in explaining the extent of our auto detailing services.We are a Mobile Detailing Service,We come to you.
Being that we are providing a mobile service we expect to have the following:
1. An ample amount of space to perform our service, permission to be on-premises if you are not the owner, and a safe location as well as safe conditions to service your vehicle.
2. If we arrive and the previously mentioned conditions are not met, we reserve the right to reschedule the service at a later time/date that works for both parties. In addition, there will be a $25 rescheduling fee.
3. If the service is provided at your home, please make sure to have all vehicles that will be leaving adjusted so we do not have to break down our setup to allow them to move. Also please be mindful of the street sweeping day on your side of the street as we often times need to park on the street directly in front of the location to utilize our equipment inside of our van.
4. We require payment to be made in full on the day of the scheduled service. If the customer is not present they can leave payment in cash or check or we will send an invoice via email that must be paid in full the same day. Failure to pay in full on the same day will result in a 10% late charge accrued each day if left unpaid.
5. We require a 24-hour notice to cancel any booking/detailing service. Failure to do so will result in a $25 cancellation fee.
6. We reserve the right to charge up to 1/2 of the scheduled detailing service if canceled by the customer on the day of said scheduled service unless extreme circumstances could not allow you to keep the scheduled service.
7. We reserve the right to alter or amend a booking time/date without penalty but wherever possible will let the customer know.
8. We reserve the right to alter a booking or move a booking in accordance to weather conditions and/or equipment failure without penalty to the company.
9. Our estimated time of arrival for our mobile services may depend on the weather, traffic, or other unforeseen circumstances
10. All appointments shall be booked within a minimum of 24 hours prior to date of service. No same day appointments. We will contact you the day before the scheduled appointment to confirm, give you an estimated time of arrival, and make sure the weather is permitting us to work.
11. We will contact you on the day of the appointment if we are running late or ahead of schedule.
12. Please remove all personal belongings, money, and other significant items from the vehicle prior to any type of details.If areas such as the trunk,the center armrest storage or glove compartment are not cleared, we will not be able to clean them due to customer’s private personal belongings.
13. Due to child safety, we will NOT remove or replace car seats under any circumstances. We ask that our clients remove car seats and booster seats before we arrive. Should the car seat be left in the vehicle we will do our best to clean around the car seat but can’t promise your total satisfaction.
14. We reserve the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle, and the customer location.
15. We reserve the right to amend any price during the detailing should it differ from the original price.
16. A minimum $35 surcharge will be required for jobs that involve excessive pet hair, urine, vomit, blood, feces, heavy spills or other hazardous materials.
17. Pet hair and sand are two of the toughest items to remove from a vehicle with normal vacuuming. The removal of either element is not guaranteed with any of our service offerings. However, on most occasions, we are successful at removing visual traces of both elements.
18. We make no promises when it comes to the removal of stains and/or odors from vehicles. We aim to please so we will try our best. Please be aware that some upholstery and carpets are beyond cleaning and may not completely clean up as expected. Some stains are permanent. We may consult with you about what can and cannot be done in regard to your vehicle's interior.
19. Some odors cannot be removed with cleaning alone.We can do our best in de-odorizing the vehicle but we cannot guarantee that odors will subside.
20. When it comes to windows we try to be our best. But from time to time and depending on temperature windows may have a film. Please allow the car to cool and then take a microfiber towel and wipe the film off if you see streaks. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause
21. We will only clean engine bays and sunroof/moonroofs upon request.
This service is a ADD ON service only and starts at $50 minimum.Price and service time may vary based on the condition of this area.We are not responsible for any mechanical or electrical problems when cleaning engine bays and sunroof/moonroofs due to areas simply getting wet from the wash/cleaning process. Please make sure your vehicle is in good mechanical/electrical working order. There is no way of knowing of these problems before we begin, so please understand that if issues do arise after our detailing process, we will NOT be held responsible.
22. The headliner is gently cleaned, however there may be remaining stains. The glue used for headliners will start to release if cleaned more aggressively or with stronger cleaners. Please understand that headliners may not come completely clean due to this reason. If you choose to clean them at your own risk, they may look clean but will sag over time due to the glue being compromised.
23. We do not use harsh cleaning products on any interior or exterior areas. All of our products are safe and do not chemically damage carpets, leather, vinyl, plastic, painted, clear coated, or chrome surfaces.
24. We are not responsible for baked-on brake dust that cannot be completely removed either on the surface or deep within the wheel. Some wheels are beyond cleaning and may need to be repaired or replaced.
25. Bird droppings, bug splatter, sap, and tar will chemically etch into your vehicle's paintwork if left for a period of time. This will result in a deep chemical mark on the paintwork that may need additional work to safely remove. In some cases, the mark cannot be removed completely without comprising the clearcoat.
26. Exterior black or grey, textured or smooth trim pieces may be beyond restoring and will have to be replaced. We try our best to restore the plastic to its original color.
27. We do not dress or coat the plastic running boards on trucks and suvs since it may cause a slip hazard. If you request that we dress these you accept all liability.
28. Any wax, sealant, or coating not properly cared for will not last it's intended durability length. We recommend safely hand washing.
29. We respect your time and personal property and we will be polite and courteous at all times. However, we reserve the right to refuse, deny or continue with any service if we deem the customer to be unreasonable.
30. We will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviors be encountered
31. For your safety please keep a safe distance, at least 10-15 feet away from our work area to avoid any trip or slip hazards. If you need to speak to us while we are working on your vehicle please make sure to get our attention from a distance. We try to pay attention to our surroundings.
32. Lastly we recommend that you get our Full Detail service or Premium detail service at least once a year if not more,to keep your vehicle looking it's best.Also we reccomend our Express detail service every 1-3 months to maintain your vehicle.