1. Entries will ONLY be accepted and released during the above mentioned hours.
2. All Youth exhibitors shall be from Linn or adjoining counties. Persons picking up entries must have the exhibitor's tag of receipt. Youth exhibitor must be enrolled in home, online, public or private schooL Open to all youth Pre-K to graduation/GED.
3. All entries are to be made and/or completed by the exhibitor within one (1) year or NOT shown previously, of the opening date of the current Linn Co. Lamb & Wool Fair.
4. Strong hangers, easels or forms are required for hanging pictures and wall-hangings provided by exhibitor.
5. All entries must be marked on reverse side with artist name, age, address and title of work.
6. All categories will be judged on use of medium/materials, originality/creativity, composition/ design and overall quality/craftsmanship.
7. A photo released must be signed to have your picture published for this event.
8. Entrants and guests release Linn Co. Lamb & Wool Fair and anyone connected with the management of this eventfrom any and all damages, losses, injuries, judgments or claims sustained by them or personal property. All decisions of the event staff are final.