This agreement is for Spiritual and/or Sex Coaching, not Therapy. While coaching can work with issues such as identifying and reaching life goals, spiritual goals, goals related to your own sexuality and sexual self, and changing the behaviors that aren’t working well for you, coaching cannot deal with issues such as depression and anxiety. For issues such as these, you must see a Physician or Licensed Mental Health Professional in your location (if outside the state of GA).
1. Coach agrees to maintain the ethics and standards of behavior set by the International Coach Federation (“ICF”) (www.coachfederation.org/ethics).
2. Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach.
3. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
4. Client understands that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, Coach will recommend that Client inform the mental health care provider.
5. Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance, and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
6. In the event of a medical emergency or an emergency involving a threat to your safety or the safety of others, please call 911 or the appropriate emergency service to request assistance.Please free to ask questions at any time about your coach’s background, experience and professional orientation.
All information obtained in the course of the professional service is confidential unless there is a compelling professional reason for its disclosure. Your coach will disclose confidential information without a specific release if it is necessary to prevent foreseeable imminent harm to the client or another. In all circumstances, coaches will be judicious in the amount of information that is disclosed.
Coaches may disclose confidential information without the consent of the client only as mandated or permitted by law. When possible, coaches inform clients about the disclosure of confidential information and possible ramifications before the disclosure is made. Coaches will only disclose confidential information to third parties with the appropriate written consent. Coaches must disclose certain confidential information as required by law or if the confidential information may put the client or others at risk of harm or compromise their well-being.
This agreement, between The Tantric MFT and the above-named client, will begin on date signed and will continue from date of agreement or until terminated by Client or The Tantric MFT.
If you need to contact me between sessions, please leave a message on my voicemail. We are often not immediately available; however, we will attempt to return your call within 24 hours. Please note that Face- to-face sessions are highly preferable to phone sessions. However, in the event that you are out of town, sick or need additional support, phone/online sessions are available. If a true emergency situation arises, please call 911 or any local emergency room.
SCHEDULE AND FEES
The fee for service is $115 per individual 60 minute video session or $125 for 60 min in person sessions. Fees are payable through website via credit or debit card or paypal, prior to the time that services are rendered. Because coaching is not a medical treatment, typically insurance will not cover the cost. Some employers may cover some of the cost of coaching. It is your responsibility to pay for coaching and get reimbursed by your employer if that is the case.
APPOINTMENT SCHEDULING AND CANCELLATION POLICIES
Please remember to cancel or reschedule 24 hours in advance. You will be responsible for the session cost as booked which will be charged to your card if cancellation is less than 24 hours, or if there is a no show. Should your payment be denied for insufficient funds, you will be charged a penalty fee of $25/per incident.
The standard meeting time for coaching sessions are 60 minutes. It is up to you, however, to determine the length of time of your sessions. Requests to change the 60-minute session needs to be discussed with the coach in order for time to be scheduled in advance. Any phone calls lasting longer than 5 minutes will accrue the standard charge of an individual face-to-face session.
AGAIN Cancellations and last minute re-scheduled sessions will be subject to the price of the session as booked notification is NOT RECEIVED AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE. This is necessary because a time commitment is made to you and is held exclusively for you. If you are late for a session, you may lose some of that session time.
ABOUT THE COACHING PROCESS
Sessions will be held in person or through video sessions. It is your coach’s intention to provide services that will assist you in reaching your goals. Based upon the information that you provide to your coach and the specifics of your situation, your coach will provide recommendations to you regarding coaching.Coaches and clients are partners in the coaching process. You have the right to agree or disagree with your coach’s recommendations.
Please ask your coach to address any questions or concerns that you have about this information before you sign!