1. I (applicant) understand that any construction or exterior alteration undertaken by me or on my behalf, prior to the submission and approval of this application is prohibited. I understand that I may be required to return the property to its original condition at my own expense if this application is disapproved wholly or in part, or if the construction or alterations are completed in a manner this is not consistent with this application. I may also be required to pay any legal expenses incurred by the Board of Directors towards resolving this application and its execution.
2. I (applicant) understand that members of the Board of Directors or Architectural Control Committee (ACC) are permitted to enter upon my property at any time for the purpose of inspecting the proposed project, its progress,
ant the completed project, and agree that such entry does not constitute a trespass.
3. I (applicant) understand that any approval is contingent upon construction or alterations being completed in a
4. I (applicant) understand that it is my responsibility to ensure that all construction / alterations are completed in compliance with all applicable local and Fairfax County Building Codes, and Zoning Restrictions. I understand that I am responsible, and required to obtain applicable Building Permits, and scheduling any required inspections.
5. I (applicant) agree that all and only specified and approved construction/alterations will be completed within six months of the approval of this request.