- Winery or Grower – NYWGF Member
Up to $1,000 for either Promo or Educ/Bus Dev
- Winery or Grower – Non-Member
Up to $500 for either Promo or Educ/Bus Dev
- Non-profit Entity, Wine Trail *
Up to $750 for either Promo or Educ/Bus Dev
- For-Profit Entity *
Up to $500 for Promo Only
*Non-Profits receive preference in funding decisions.
Mini-grants will be provided through a simple process.
Please fill out the application below, letting us know more about your plans. The description does not have to be long, but it does have to describe how you are investing the funds, and the outcome(s) you expect to achieve by March 1st, 2023. Funds should be directed at initiatives such as:
- Virtual or In-Person Promotional Events
- Regional or Winery Specific Campaigns
- General Marketing to Support AgroTourism in New York Sate
- Educational Seminars or Conferences
- Business Consulting for Strategic Planning, Succession Planning, Financial Management, General Business Planning, Marketing Strategies
Once approved, NYWGF will notify your primary contact and disburse the funds.
NYWGF will provide you with a template for reporting the outcome(s) of the funding by March 1st, 2023. Failure to complete this report may impact future funding decisions.