I will not hold Santiago’s Paint & Home Improvement, LLC liable for any losses/damages to property that was instructed to be disposed of during the duration of the project. This includes any removal of items by the customer after said customer instructed Santiago’s Paint & Home Improvement to dispose/remove said item.
I agree to ensure the following: (PLEASE READ CAREFULLY)
- No persons or pets allowed in the working areas (especially children).
- All valuables put away
- Any clutter on floors or surfaces to be put away in working areas. If areas aren’t cleared, $100 will be added to your invoice. (Containers will be used on our behalf if we need to remove items).
- All pictures and small shelving will be removed prior to painting walls
- Cabinets and drawers will be emptied prior to cabinet painting. $50 will be added to the invoice if not emptied by start date.
- Not responsible for cleanliness of exterior windows after a pressure wash. (If your house is for sale, we recommend your window cleaner to clean windows AFTER exterior is painted).
- No parked cars in Driveway if painting Exterior
- We are not responsible for weather or pest damage to exterior projects after completion.
- We are not responsible for water marks/stains on exterior projects after completion.
- Designating areas where curtains and blinds can go prior to painting.
- Upon entering a work area, verbal communication must be confirmed between the client and worker. This is for safety reasons.
- House Cleaners, Pest Control, Lawn Service and any other company scheduled to perform a service in your home outside our scheduled project time.
- Cleaning after certain projects may be necessary. We will clean our messes for what we are responsible for. We do not deep clean such as wash down areas or wash floors where we’ve sanded. Areas and surfaced will be covered. If you have a cleaning company scheduled, we recommend to have him/her come after the project is complete.
We understand not all these pertain to your project. If there is any uncertainty or questions regarding this information, please do not hesitate to reach out.