Job Title: Membership Services Coordinator
Employer: USA Rugby
Job Status: Full Time/40 hours a week
Position reports to: USA Rugby Membership Manager
USA Rugby Mission:
Founded in 1975, USA Rugby is the national governing body for the sport of Rugby in America, and a Full Sport Member of the United States Olympic and Paralympic Committee (USOPC) and World Rugby. Currently headquartered in Glendale CO, USA Rugby is charged with developing the game on all levels and has over 120,000 members. USA Rugby oversees four national teams, multiple collegiate and high school All-American sides, and an emerging Olympic development pathway for elite athletes.
USA Rugby Values:
Passion; Accountability; Transparency; Inclusivity; Integrity
The Membership Services Coordinator will share in a range of responsibilities related to USA Rugby’s Membership Services Department, helping to build and deliver a quality experience for USA Rugby registered members. This membership team member will work with USA Rugby’s Membership Manager to ensure all areas of member services are handled accordingly. In addition, this person will be the primary point of contact regarding USA Rugby’s Membership Services incoming phone calls, emails, and other administrative inquiries. The Membership Services Coordinator position includes a yearly salary of $40,000.
Essential Job Functions
- Respond quickly and effectively to member service inquiries related to all aspects of USA Rugby membership by phone, email & web support requests
- Assist in processing (and issuing) of certificates of insurance, international clearances, sanctioning requests and other administrative paperwork
- Assist with ongoing transition, maintenance, and community education of member registration platform and USA Rugby processes
- Provide guidance and instruction to community administrators regarding team, coach, and player registration/compliance
- Provide clarity regarding questions about tournament sanctioning, compliance, and insurance processes.
- Other tasks as assigned.
- Proficiency within USAR Membership CRM as well as both Google and Microsoft products.
- Professional collaboration with community administrators regarding compliance checks, administration, and registration of members
- Aid coaches, players, community administrators, and all other participants through the provision of consistent and timely customer service expertise of all things USA Rugby
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Flexible schedule
- Excellent grammar, spelling, proofreading, and writing skills with an eye for detail
- Ability to multitask, handle frequent interruptions and competing priorities while managing time efficiently
Required Experience & Education
- Have the legal ability to work and live in the United States
- Minimum High School diploma or GED
- 1-2 years’ experience in a customer service type role
The Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act requires employers in the state of Colorado to disclose the following information. If the position applied to is not located in Colorado, the following information may not apply. Salary Minimum: $18/hour Salary Maximum: $20/Hour. The base salary range above represents the low and high end of USA Rugby's salary range for this position. Actual salaries will vary and may be above or below the range based on various factors including but not limited to location, experience, and performance. The range listed is just one component of USA Rugby's total compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In addition, USA Rugby provides a variety of benefits to employees, including health insurance coverage, an employee wellness program, life and disability insurance, a retirement savings plan, paid holidays and paid time off (PTO).