I agree to work and raise a minimum of two hundred fifty dollars ($250.00) for CGRA at least four weeks prior to the competition to qualify for competition.
By signing my name to this application, I understand that if I am selected as the winner for the title I have checked above:
1. I am committing myself to represent the CGRA at public and private activities of the CGRA for a period of one (1) year from my selection.
2. I agree to represent the CGRA as a contestant at the Mr., Ms., Miss and MsTer IGRA competition, and understand that if I am selected for an IGRA title, it will mean an additional one (1) year commitment.
3. I agree to work to raise a minimum of five hundred dollars ($500.00) for a 501(c)(3) charity of my choice and approved by the CGRA Board of Directors and five hundred dollars ($500.00) for CGRA as the title winner, or two hundred fifty dollars ($250.00) for a 501(c)(3) charity of my choice and approved by the CGRA Board of Directors and two hundred fifty dollars ($250.00) for CGRA as the first or second runners-up.
4. I will support the activities of CGRA to the best of my ability.
5. I will serve on the Fundraising and Entertainment Committees.
6. I will attend all CGRA produced rodeos and attend at least two (2) out of state IGRA sanctioned rodeos prior to June 30 and one (1) more prior to October 1.
7. I will provide written notification to the CGRA Board of Directors of my 501(c)(3) charity within seventy-two (72) hours of my receiving my title.