(Return to somervillema.gov/events)
Residents are welcome to suggest non-commercial events for the City of Somerville’s online calendar below. Please note that submitting this form does not guarantee that your event will appear on the calendar. The City of Somerville reserves the right to decline or remove any calendar suggestions that it deems to be inappropriate for the SomervilleMA.gov calendar.
- Events must be open to the public. No invite-only or members-only events will be posted.
- All ticket proceeds (if any) must benefit a non-profit or not-for-profit organization.
- All events must be held in the City of Somerville.
- Listings may not contain profane, violent, or explicit content.
- Events must provide value and enrichment to Somerville residents (e.g. community service, education, etc.).
- Events cannot promote, foster, or perpetuate discrimination in any form.
- Events cannot inherently endanger the safety or security of attendees or the public.
- Events cannot be part of a political campaign or political fundraiser.