(ix) WP shall immediately notify Company of any information which comes to WP's attention which does or might indicate that there has been any loss of confidentiality of such trade secrets or breach of such rights.
9. Insurance: During the term of this Agreement, each party shall obtain and maintain such insurance as each deems prudent for the conduct of its business.
10. Taxes: Each party shall be solely responsible for paying its own employment federal, state and local taxes, including but not limited to, estimated payments of income taxes, Social Security, and all other taxes and insurance of any kind. Company will be held harmless for any sales taxes required to be collected from retail sales WP collects in their related State.
11. Termination: Either party may terminate this Agreement immediately for "Cause" if the other party materially breaches this Agreement and such breach has not been cured within twenty (20) business days after written notice thereof. Either party can terminate this agreement for any "Reason" if WP no longer wants to market Company products or services. Company can terminate this agreement for "Reason" based on Company eliminating any related products or WP violates any part of this agreement in part or whole, and or any other related policies and procedures. If Company receives complaints from any customers or Company related vendors and/or suppliers including but not limited to spamming or misrepresentation, this may result in cause for termination of this agreement and will be based on Company review and could result in a decision to terminate the WP from the Company.
12. Waiver: No failure on the part of either party in exercising any right or remedy hereunder, or as provided by law or in equity, shall impair, prejudice, or constitute a waiver of any such right or remedy, or shall be construed as a waiver of any breach or as an acquiescence therein. No single or partial exercise of any such right or remedy shall preclude any other or further exercise thereof or the exercise of any other right or remedy. No acceptance of partial payment or performance of any party's obligations hereunder shall constitute a waiver of any breach or a waiver or release of payment or performance in full of any such obligation. All rights and remedies of Company or WP hereunder and at law and in equity shall be cumulative and not mutually exclusive and the exercise of one shall not be deemed a waiver of the right to exercise any other.
13. Indemnification: WP shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Company from and against any loss, damage, or injury, including reasonable attorney fees, as a result of any claim by any third party as a result of WP business practices that are damaging to an end consumer, vendor supplier or Company. Actions of negligence by WP would include, but not limited to, willful misconduct, violation of law, or breach of this Agreement. In the event WP activities result in regulatory action that affects Company business, or such action results in Company not being able to perform services then WP will be responsible for any legal fees incurred because of WP actions.
14. Notices: Any notice or demand desired or required to be given under this Agreement will be in writing, will be sent by recognized carrier overnight, email or facsimile, with acknowledgement of receipt, and will be sent to the address or email address below. Either party may change the address to which WPs are sent by sending written notice of such change of address to the other party