I fully understand my commitment to the 2022 OIMC Oklahoma City Mission Trip and agree to do my best to be a
Team Builder. I,* , commit myself to be a member of the 2022 OIMC Oklahoma Mission Trip team sponsored by: FUMC Jacksboro, The Parish of Jacksboro, and FUMC Bridgeport.
I covenant to:
1. Make spiritual preparation for this trip by being faithful to personal holiness.
2. Bring glory to God by conducting myself in a manner that is above reproach.
3. Abstain from the use of or possession of alcohol, narcotics, or other illegal drugs while on this trip.
4. Dress in an appropriate manner that is pleasing to Christ and the church. This includes dressing appropriately for the country or people to whom we are ministering.
5. Be flexible in situations that are out of my comfort zone.
6. Submit to the authority of team leadership.
7. Attend all training meetings, read training materials, and seek the heart of a servant.
8. Be open to what God is revealing and teaching me during this trip.
9. Respect the cultures, performers, hosts, traditions, speakers, and other Native American peoples that will be involved in this trip.
10. Agree to always stay with the group and will not venture out on my own for any reason.
11. I Will respect the boundaries of Female and Male spaces and will not enter a space not my own for any reason.
12. I will respect the spaces provided (Host Church, Church Vehicles, Work Sites, Etc.) and will not damage or harm any facility in any way.