Express Assumption of Risk Associated with Recreational Activities:
I hereby affirm and acknowledge that I fully understand the hazards and risks associated with the many outdoor recreational activities in which I am about to engage through The Peacemaker Center. The inherent risks and hazards include but are not limited to:
- Injuries sustained from any/all outdoor activities, such as hiking, paddle boarding, swimming and more.
- Injuries sustained from objects that are either natural or man-made, such as rocks, cliffs, trees or from misjudging trails or other terrain that induces slipping, falling, colliding or otherwise.
- Injuries and illnesses sustained from any/all activities stated above.
- Injuries from hypothermia, heat stroke, dehydration, etc. from exposure to the elements, such as rain, cold, excessive heat, or the weather in general.
- Injuries or illnesses sustained from either plants or animals, such as poison ivy, poison oak, poison sumac, wildlife, or exposure to any plants or animals present within the Program area in general.
- Accidents, injuries, or illnesses occurring in remote locations where no immediate medical attention is available.
I understand that the description of these risks isin no way complete and that all such dangers, both anticipated andunanticipated, can lead to illness, injury, permanent disability, drowning, and death.