The Zemits DERMELUXX is a non-invasive fluid dermabrasion treatment. The unique vaccum powered exfoliation applicator pulls in the skin tissue to clean and deliver active serums due to skin type and condition, the oxygen handpiece delivers serums to the skin, and the cooling wand soothes the skin.
Please read all statements and sign below:
I have read the DERMELUXX Treatment Information and Instructions and have had an opportunity to ask questions about the procedures and treatment.
The DERMELUXX Treatment cost has been discussed with me, and I agree to pay this amount.
I duly authorize BELLA DAY SPA LLC to perform Zemits DERMELUXX Facial Treatment on me.
I understand that:
● The goal of DERMELUXX Facial is to hydrate and deeply cleanse the facial skin, which will improve cases of texture, uneven skintone, acne and acne scarring, and overall health of the skin.
● Every person is unique, which means skin condition and results may vary. This makes it difficult to pinpoint an exact number of treatments that will be needed. Results may vary from individual to individual and amount of acne as well as amount of sun exposure also effect results.
● DERMELUXX Facial treatments are recommended every one to two months, depending on the skin type and condition for optimal results.
● DERMELUXX Facial may be performed any time before special events.
● Slight pink or redness to the skin is normal and typically subsides within a few hours of finishing the treatment.
● Skin irritation, bruising, or worsening of breakouts is an uncommon side effect, but may occur.
● Not often, allergic reactions such as hyperpigmentation, hypopigmentation, and moles may occur and resolve themselves, but have the potential of being permanent. There is also the rare possibility of texture and scars, but can occur post-treatment. As any treatment, there may be unknown risks as of now.
I fully understand the effects explained to me.