What we do for you….
- 18 very talented recruiters that will strive to find you qualified, long term drivers.
- Place ads on multiple social media sites, multiple job postings sites, tenths street, indeed, and craigslist
- Screen candidates based on your requirements.
- This saves you a ton of time
- Customizable recruiting
- You provide us with info that you need to prequalify candidates based on what your looking for and what your insurance companies will approve.
- We narrow down candidates based on what they tell us verbally and refer them to your choice of point of contact; insurance company/recruiting department/owner. On occasion a driver does not tell us the whole truth so expect some surprises. This should be the rare occasion.
- Driver candidates are asked questions to qualify them for your job.
- You make the decision to hire or not.
- Your company must be a equal opportunity employer meaning you do not discriminate in your hiring practices.
All of this info is compiled and when we find suitable candidates based on your expectations we then send drivers info to your contact at your company. This should save you a ton of time in bringing drivers on.
We are happy to help drivers complete applications on their behalf if you would prefer you just need to specify.
Once the driver is approved by your business we will assist in providing orientation/travel/drug screening set up instructions if you like.
We do not pay for background checks, mvr’s, or drug screenings this is all responsibility of the carrier. We are happy to assist in obtaining the information if you provide us with the tools to do so. If you would like us to pull MVR or PSP we can negotiate an additional fee for that.
Orientation/Start date is scheduled and communicated to driver
Drivers arrives for orientation and recruiting fee is submitted through Square Pay, Zelle, Facebook Pay within 24 hours of when driver is seated in truck.