Student Round Table Discussion
Please feel free to make notes on this form and hit submit when you are finished. I'll receive a copy and so will you. This will form a convenient reference point as your move through your career.
1. How do you evaluate requests for hypnotherapy and how do you determine whether or not you should proceed?
2. How do you explain the nature of the service you offer and your fee structures to the client?
3. How do you provide an appropriate and safe environment for your services?
My health and wellness policy is...
4. How do you make clients feel welcome and ensure they are as comfortable as possible?
Here's what I do to ensure you feel welcome and in a safe, private environment (in-person and online)....
5. How do you discuss the client’s needs and expectations, and ask relevant questions?
My approach consists of the following...
6. How do you actively encourage the client to ask questions, seek advice and express any concerns?
I want you to know that if you have any questions, need advice or have any concerns you can...
7. What methods of evaluating therapy should be determined? How can you explain your client’s role in the evaluation?
Working together involves...
8. How can you actively encourage and empower your client to be as actively involved as possible in the process?
I want you to know that you will play an active role in achieving your goals... here's some of the ways...
9. How can you explain to your client the importance of their involvement in the promotion of their health and well-being?
Understanding the importance of your involvement...
10. How do you determine any contra-indications or restrictions that may be present. Describe how you would refer or take appropriate action if hypnotherapy was contra-indicated?
I cannot work outside the scope of my training and if any restrictions become apparent here's how I will help you...
11. How do you obtain your client’s consent and complete records in accordance with professional and legal requirements?
I am legally obliged to...
12. What do you need to know about the physiology of hypnotherapy when doing client work?
Here's how I will keep you safe while at the same time giving you the freedom to express / explore your emotions and responses
Should be Empty: