GOTM Funds Application Agreement
Golden Offering funds are given by Tennessee Baptists and others for the furtherance of the gospel in Tennessee. Tennessee Baptists have joined together around Five Objectives:
- Seeing at least 50,000 Tennesseans annually saved, baptized and set on the road to discipleship by 2024.
- Having at least 500 Tennessee Baptist Churches revitalized by 2024.
- Planting and strategically engaging at least 1,000 new churches by 2024.
- Realizing an increase in annual local church giving through the Cooperative Program that reaches at least 10 percent by 2024.
- Realizing an increase in annual giving for the Golden Offering for Tennessee Missions that reaches at least $3 million by 2024.
In requesting these designated funds, it is expected that these funds will be used to assist in at least one of the Five Objectives.