1. You are authorized to sign this agreement on behalf of this organization and certify that the information set forth in this application and supporting documentation is correct.
2. You have read and understood the criteria that apply to this application and certify that the group meets each one.
3. The IRS determination letter has not been revoked, canceled or modified.
4. That food shall be protected against dampness, deterioration, and mold or from contamination by insects, birds, rodents or other animals
5. That food spoiled or otherwise contaminated shall not be served.
6. To abide by restrictions or conditions of distribution, if any, imposed by the source of Donation and communicated to Recipient by Donor.
7. Any raw meat provided is not fit for human consumption and shall be used solely for feeding animals.
8. That feeding pet food to ruminant animals is prohibited.
9. To not sell, transfer, trade or barter any Donation or portion thereof in exchange for money, property or services or otherwise allow the items to enter commercial channels.
10. To release both Donor and Donor’s source(s) from any liability arising from the condition of Donation and further agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Donor and its source(s) against any and all damages, losses, claims, causes of action and suits of law or in equity or any obligation whatsoever arising out of or attributed to any action of in connection with Recipients receipt, handling or distribution of Donation.
11. That GOODS may list your organization as a participant in its publications, website or other informational materials but will not sell or disclose non-contact information for any commercial purpose.
12. That goods or services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. GOODSSM expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use or purpose.
13. Your organization grants to GOODSSM the following: 1) the right to include on its website a link to your organization’s website(s), 2) the right to use any image(s) that you submit to GOODS or that may be recorded by GOODSSM during or in connection with events that involve both organizations.
14. Permit monitoring, including a site visit if requested, by a Donor representative, as reasonable and necessary to verify that compliance with criteria, receipt, handling and use of Donation conform to this Agreement.
15. Applicant grants permission to GOODS and its pet products donors to use information contained in this application for their internal evaluation and response procedures.
16. All Handling Fee payments are to be made prior to distribution or if amount unknown until after distribution, with-in 24 hours of pick up or notification.