We want your project to be a success. The following points should help you reach your goal:
1. Please submit and wait for your application to be approved by the Architectural Review ordering/purchasing materials or starting any work on your project.
2. Read and understand the most current online ARC guidelines (all points) as they apply to your particular project. , click on "Architectural Review"
a. Go to http://www.gardenlakesaz.com
b. Open the “ARC Guidelines” and check the table of contents or the index to find the sections you need. 3. Read the guidelines and the application. Check to make sure your project meets the guidelines in full; if it doesn’t, the ARC may not be able to approve your request.
4. Please clearly show how your project meets the guidelines. Include detailed diagrams showing all measurements, including setbacks from the property line and how they relate to your project for all permanent and non‐permanent structures and changes, such as landscaping, driveway extensions, gazebos, pergolas, sheds, play sets, etc.
5. Please include color pictures (not black and white) of the structures, fabrics, and materials you are planning on using.
6. If a preapproved color scheme is selected for a paint project and followed exactly as written, the project may begin immediately and approval received afterward. If the preapproved color scheme is not followed exactly or if other colors are going to be used, you must receive approval from the Architectural Review Committee prior to beginning the project. If you plan to paint your popouts a different color than the body of your house, you must identify the popouts to be painted. Include a picture of your house with the popouts clearly identified.
7. As part of the application review process, members of the ARC, or management, may be stopping by your home.
8. Only complete applications will be accepted (include all the above mentioned samples and diagrams); application must be turned in by that month’s deadline.
9. Send in your application a. Mail, fax, or scan and email it to CCMC. b. Architectural Review Committee Meetings are held on the first Thursday of every month and Architecture Application are due Friday, 6 days prior to the meeting, at noon. c. Manor residents, get your application at http://www.visioncommunitymanagement.com/communities/garden-lakes-manor. We are willing to work with you to help you accomplish your project within our community’s guidelines. We look forward to seeing you at our next meeting.
Sincerely, The Members of the Architectural Review Committee