Performance Policies and Procedures
- This is a request form for Classroom Series Performances at Walton Arts Center. Orders are not complete until a confirmation email is sent. All registrations are processed in the order in which they are received. Due to high volume early in our season, confirmations will take an average of two weeks to be sent.
- Please adhere to our grade level recommendations for each performance. Incomplete registration forms will not be processed.
- These performances are intended to accommodate as many students as possible.
- Do not bring extra chaperones on the day of the event. Additional seats must be requested in advance. Chaperones must arrive and enter with their school group.
- We do not issue tickets; your group will be seated as you arrive and at the discression of the House Manager.
Homeschools should register as a group/co-op, not individual families. We regret that we do not have the capacity to process individual families.
There should be one main contact per Homeschool group. That contact is responsible for all correspondence with group members regarding group order, group name, additional tickets and school group policies. The contact should take all requests in your group, compile, and then enter into this form.
Upon arrival on day of show, please check-in at the designated space for homeschool groups. Homeschools will be seated once the majority of the group has arrived. Please note, this series of shows is intended for students, so chaperones should be limited to those absolutely necessary to accommodate as many students as possible.
Parent Tickets - School groups receive 1 adult ticket per every 10 student tickets to accommodate teachers, parents and other adult chaperones. We regret that additional parent tickets are unavailable.
J.B. Hunt Bussing Subsidy - The J.B. Hunt Transportation Inc. Bussing Subsidy helps schools attend Walton Arts Center events by supporting a portion of bussing costs. The amount awarded is based on each school’s distance from the venue and how many students participate. Subsidy payments calculated in May, are paid to qualifying schools by August 30 of the following academic year.
Day of Performance Information
Performances last for approximately 1 hour, unless otherwise noted. Please make every effort to arrive at WAC 30 minutes prior to the performance start time. When you arrive for each show, you will be asked for the number of Students and Adults on each bus, as well as any adults not on the bus that are included in your confirmed total.
All performances will begin at the scheduled time to ensure students return to school as planned. Performance reminders are emailed approximately two weeks before your performance. Reminder includes the number of seats reserved, the date and time of the performance. If any information does not match your records, please notify firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.
Seating is general admission and will be determined by order of arrival, special needs, and at the discretion of the House Manager.
To make changes to existing registrations, please fill out the Change Request Form.
Do not fill out this registration form again to change an existing order.
Visit the FAQ page.