RULES & REGULATIONS
These Rules & Regulations ("Rules") intend to provide the maximum benefit and enjoyment of the services, facilities, and equipment of CHS Boxing Club by its participants. The purpose of the Rules is to serve as the most optimal solution to
the various complex issues and concerns that may arise in this environment. The Rules apply equally to all participants and guests of CHS Boxing Club, who must abide by them unconditionally. It is the responsibility of all staff, owners, and agents of CHS Boxing Club to enforce these Rules.
The Rules can be modified, supplemented, amended, or repealed at any time, with or without notice. Any update to these Rules shall become effective immediately upon posting at its physical location. CHS Boxing Club reserves the right to cancel or suspend membership or refuse any of its services, temporarily or permanently, to anyone.
CODE OF CONDUCT
● Conduct: CHS Boxing Club does not tolerate inappropriate or disrespectful conduct including, but not limited to: offensive, abusive, vulgar, profane, indecent, violent, hostile, aggressive, or threatening speech, or harassment such as stalking,
or fraud, or any other unacceptable conduct or language.
● Damages: any property damages incurred by CHS Boxing Club participants shall be paid for by the participant.
● Dress Code: closed-toed athletic shoes - no bare feet are allowed on the floor; proper workout attire (shorts, sweatpants, t-shirts, sweatshirts) must be worn at all times in the gym; shorts/pants must cover the entire area of the buttocks (No sagging); shirts or sports-bras must be worn at all times. No inappropriate or vulgar words or graphics on any clothing attire may be worn.
● Prohibitions: CHS Boxing Club is a smoke-free environment, thus smoking is prohibited on the premises of the gym. No alcohol, drugs, or weapons are allowed on the premises of the gym.
● Photography: CHS Boxing Club reserves the right to take pictures and/or videos, which may include you, at any time for marketing and promotional purposes. Although you are asked to sign an informed photo consent form upon registration, the photography may happen without your knowledge or immediate consent. If you have legal reasons to keep your identity anonymous, please notify us in writing at: email@example.com
● Solicitation: No participant can train other participants freely or for a fee, without approval by CHS Boxing club.
● Equipment Use: Please wipe down equipment post-workouts using microfiber towels provided by the gym after sessions. All other equipment used during training must be returned and re-racked. Refrain from leaving gym bags on the mats or in the workout area.
● Hygiene: We aim to provide clean and sanitary conditions for your use; however, please do wipe off your equipment (bag, floor, bin, bench, free weights, etc.) after each use. CHS Boxing Club has towels available for your use during and
post-training. Please refrain from wearing strong perfumes or colognes, and be cognizant of your body odor. Given the small quarters and close proximity to other
participants, you may be asked to leave due to unpleasant smells of any kind (including alcohol, tobacco, and marijuana) that create a non-conducive environment for training.
TRAINING AND PARTICIPATION
● Waivers: All participants older than 18 years of age seeking to participate in CHS Boxing club training in any format must sign a Medical Release and Liability Waiver. All participants under the age of 18 must have parent/legal guardian sign on their behalf.
● Training Options:
○ Youth Training – 90 minutes
○ Adult Training - 90 minutes
● Cancellations: Participant can cancel at any time.
● Class Frequency: Participants are allowed to attend any specified age appropriate sessions.
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
● Lockers: We do NOT provide lockers; however, we have space to store your bags and other belongings.
● Lost & Found: CHS Boxing Club is not responsible for lost, stolen, damaged, or left-behind items. Any items left after your training will be kept in a specified location. Please do not bring any valuables, including jewelry, which you may need to remove to participate in boxing training.
● Welcome area: this space is designed to accommodate the needs of all participants. Services provided include changes to membership, and accepting payments. All
consultations and private discussions are scheduled with the trainer and held outside of session hours.
● Safety and Emergency Procedures: CHS Boxing club trainers can provide emergency care and help, as well as contact medical services and personal emergency contacts. When deemed necessary, the staff will contact the appropriate
authorities to resolve an emergency situation. In case of a fire alarm, always use caution to safely leave the building. If any physical activity incurs pain, dizziness, or other physical discomfort, the activity must be stopped.
● Violation of Rules: If any participant violates any of the Rules herein, CHS Boxing club reserves the right to refuse participation and service temporarily or permanently.