1. All vendor vehicles must be moved away from their booths.
2. All food vendors must have flooring in case of food, grease or accidental food
3. All vendors are required to maintain their area and dispose of trash throughout the
day and upon leaving the site. Anyone who does not adhere to these rules will not
be allowed to participate in future events.
4. No vehicles will be allowed on the grass for any reason (without prior consent).
5. Please have a way to light up your booth preferably in red, white and blue as this
is a 4th of July celebration event.
6. All food vendors are required to have a health department certificate and be able
to show proof the whole day of the event and must adhere to the South Plains
Health Department rules. They will be there to ensure you are doing so.
7. No provided electric (owned by the county) will be allowed for individual fans.
8. Vendors required to bring their own tables, chairs and generator if electricity is
MORE DETAILED RULES TO BE DETERMINED
AND SENT OUT SOON!