ENROLMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
1. By submitting this enrolment form you agree that you have read and understood the enrolment terms and conditions and state that you accept these terms and conditions including the payment plan terms and conditions listed herewith.
2. Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
3. Students must submit 100% of all coursework submissions in order to pass this course. Students who do not submit assessments and do not arrange deferrals or extensions will have their training courses cancelled with no course fee refund being available.
4. Deferrals: Students who cannot participate in the course due to illness or other extenuating circumstances may be able to defer to a later course date, at the College Founders' discretion.
5. Course Intake Requirements:
To ensure the successful delivery of the course, a minimum enrollment of 6 students per class is necessary.
In the rare occurrence where circumstances beyond our control prevent us from conducting the course as planned, we may have to put the course on hold temporarily. However, rest assured that we will reschedule it for a later date as soon as feasible.
In the event of a postponement, we will also consider the option of conducting the course virtually, providing an alternative for students to continue their learning journey without any disruption.
6. In the event of any circumstances beyond our control that require classes to be cancelled, postponned fees will not be refunded and every effort will be made to deliver the training course via an alternative method.
8. Student Behavior Policy:
We uphold a respectful and inclusive learning environment for all students, whether attending classes in person or online. Any student found engaging in offensive, upsetting, aggressive, or disruptive behavior will be subject to disciplinary action.
The disciplinary process will involve two written warnings, outlining the nature of the inappropriate behavior and reminding the student of the expected conduct. Should the student continue to exhibit such behavior after the second warning, they may be expelled from the course.
It is important to note that if a student is expelled from the course due to behavioral issues, they will not be eligible for a refund of any course fees already paid. Furthermore, no graduation certificates will be issued to the expelled student.
We believe that maintaining a respectful and positive learning environment is essential for the benefit of all participants, and we encourage all students to adhere to our code of conduct to foster a productive and enriching learning experience.
9. Course Fees and Refunds: If paying the full course fee, this fee must be paid in full on enrolment. If choosing to pay weekly instalments, the deposit must be paid on enrolment, Students will receive a payment plan and must maintain the agreed payment amount on time. Students who do not maintain regular course fee payments, will not be able to continue to attend classes or have coursework assessed. Payment plan payments begin on the first week of training. Course fees and part thereof are non-refundable. Students who have paid course fees in full or in part, who are un-enrolled due to failure to submit course work, or who have a change in circumstance, or mind, and wish to discontinue their course, will forfeit their course fee.
10. Payment plan deposits, fees, course fees and part course fees, once paid are non-refundable.
11. We will always do our best to assist students to complete the course and may offer alternatives in some extreme circumstances, to assist students with financial difficulty, however, this cannot be guaranteed in all situations. Please talk to us if you need further information or assistance. Course fees are to be paid via online bank deposit and are required on enrolment. Places cannot be held for enrolments submitted without accompanying payment.
12. While all care and due diligence are taken, please be advised that in the unlikely event that any harm or injury is caused by the practical application of any information or instruction supplied by The Soul-Full Mind College and their employees and representatives can accept no liability. The information supplied is not intended to replace medical advice.
13. Important Note: If you are dealing with significant distress, PTSD, severe trauma, or any mental health issues that might be triggered during this educational course, it is highly recommended to seek professional help before proceeding. While this course can be beneficial, it is not a replacement for therapy and requires you to manage your own triggers effectively. You know yourself best, so please carefully consider if you are prepared to undertake this work and commit to it.
In agreeing to these terms and conditions you are stating that you are not aware of any mental health issues and that you are not currently receiving treatment for a mental health issue. We may ask for a Medical clearance from your Medical Practitioner to ensure this course is suitable for you.
14. If your application for enrolment is accepted you will be sent a letter of confirmation and information within 3 business days about starting your training course.
15. Fees are in Australian Dollars and are correct as of 18/4/2022 and may change without notice.
16. Graduates will be offered registration as with the IMTTA. Practitioner registration is offered free to graduates for the first year and can be renewed at the set fee each year after the first year has expired.
Please note: This certificate does not lead to the Australian higher education awards.
USING TITLES: In Australia and many other countries, HICAT graduates can use the title HICAT practitioner, Holistic Integrated Creative Arts Therapy Practitioner, Creative Arts Facilitator or Creative Therapist. If you live outside of Australia or New Zealand, you may use the title Creative Arts Facilitator or Creative Therapist.
All students are required to comply with the terms and conditions, class guidelines of attending our college.