Important Notes :
Students who come under the following condition(s) are not eligible to take the Written Comprehensive Examination:
- Students who have not maintained student status or extended student status (for a period of more than 5 years)
- Students who have not completed the minimum prescribed 48 credits hours of course work
- Students who have not completed 4 times for Speaker of the month and Internship (Only MBA students who have no working experience or who have the working experience of less than 1.5 year)
- Students who have a cumulative GPA less than 3.00 and received a grade of “C or below” in any course(s)
- Received a grade of “B- or below” in any course (S)
- Received a grade of “U” in any foundation course(s)
- Received a grade of “I” in any course(s)
- Be certain that you are eligible to enroll for Written Comprehensive Exam. Otherwise, no refund of the exam fee will be given.
- The list of students who are eligible to take the Written Comprehensive Exam will be announced on June 7, 2022 on at https://abacgsb.neolms.com.
- Students are advised to check their qualifications carefully before registering the Written Comprehensive Examination, otherwise they will not be allowed to take the examination.
- Written Comprehensive Examination results will be announced on July 21, 2022 at https://abacgsb.neolms.com.
- The examination will be held online with Zoom.